The Jacobson, Schrinsky and Houck Third Annual Charity Golf Outing benefitting Community Projects for Seniors Top Ten Reasons to participate:
10. A great reason to get another round of golf in – plus you are helping the senior community in need grow stronger.
9. Bragging rights for longest drive, closest to the pin and longest putt – plus building more awareness for low income seniors in need.
8. The event date is easy to remember and plan for – the weekend following Memorial Day – plus learn about the major holidays free meals are provided including Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, 4th of July and additional seasonal events.
7. Get out and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature – plus learn about the nature trips to Blue Lotus Farm & Retreat Center where the seniors have their free meal surrounded by acres of nature.
6. Make a new friend from the amazing group of individuals that takes part in our charity tournament – plus learn more about the 200 low-income buildings and 50 cities of 8 counties in Southeastern Wisconsin Community Projects for Seniors works with.
5. Get some exercise swinging a few golf clubs and with light walking between tees, fairways, carts and greens – plus learn about the volunteers that deliver the free meals right to the seniors’ doors so they don’t have to travel to a meal site during cold weather.
4 Enjoy great food and drinks before during and after – plus help in making a low income senior’s day brighter knowing they will have a meal provided as well during special times throughout hte year.
3. A chance to make that next great business connection – plus help support the 400 volunteers that help seniors in need on a regular basis.
2. An opportunity to meet many people behind the charity golf event including: Jacob Schrinsky and Tom Houck of Jacobson, Schrinsky & Houck and Jeffrey Hansen from Community Projects for Seniors – plus you are helping lessen loneliness and depression during the holidays.
1. Knowing that you are helping others in need and that you are supporting a great local charity.