Our Personal Injury Lawyer Partners
When you need a personal injury lawyer in Milwaukee or anywhere else in Wisconsin, call Jacobson, Schrinsky & Houck to get the best possible representation for all types of cases. We have appeared before both the United States and Wisconsin Supreme Courts, as well as in federal appellate courts. As your personal injury lawyer, we will defend your rights!
Jacob L. Schrinsky
- Practice Areas: Automobile Accidents; Motorcycle Accidents; Products Liability; Medical Malpractice; Personal Injury; Workers’ Compensation
- Admitted: 1999, Wisconsin and U.S. Disctrict Court, Eastern and Western Disctricts of Wisconsin
- Law School: Marquette University, J.D., 1999
- College: University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.B.A., cum laude, 1994
- Member: Milwaukee Bar Association; State Bar of Wisconsin; Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Biography: Member, Marquette Law Review, 1997-1998
- Born: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 1971.
Thomas K. Houck
- Practice Areas: Personal Injury; Automobile Accidents and Injuries; Brain Injury; Dog Bites; Motorcycle Accidents; Slip and Fall; Wrongful Death
- Admitted: 1996, Wisconsin and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Wisconsin
- Law School: Marquette University, J.D., cum laude, 1996
- College: University of Wisconsin-Platteville, B.S., summa cum laude, 1986
- Member: Milwaukee Bar Association; State Bar of Wisconsin; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers; Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Biography: Phi Kappa Phi
- Born: Richland Center, Wisconsin, 1964.